At Contessa 32 Experience we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In operating our web site we may collect and process the following data about you:
- i. Details of your visits to our web site and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data.
- ii. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our web site, such as when you register for information or make a purchase.
- iii. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- i. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- ii. To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- iii. To notify you about any changes to our web site, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those, which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
Registered Office: The Old Brewhouse, Coastguard Lane, Brook, Isle of Wight, PO30 4HQ.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- i. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- ii. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- iii. To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You will find links to third party web sites on our web site. These web sites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10, which covers our costs in providing you with the information, requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.