At Contessa 32 Experience we are always interested in expanding our pool of well qualified and experienced skippers.
Your primary role is to ensure that the Contessa 32 Experience voyage you skipper is a safe one. Beyond that you should have the interpersonal skills and experience to ensure the charter is enjoyable, successful and inclusive for each sailing guest on board. Our most popular charters are a single day, or a single weekend, in length; you may also be asked to skipper longer excursions.
We are seeking skippers who fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- qualified to Yachtmaster, or Yachtmaster Instructor, level
- at least five years experience as a skipper
We are particularly interested in speaking to skippers who also fulfill at least some of the following additional attributes:
- willingness to cheerfully skipper Contessa 32 Experience charters involving novice and experienced sailors alike
- an interest in sailing classic yachts in general, and the Contessa 32 in particular
- an interest in passing on your sailing skills, tailored as necessary to guests with a wide range of previous knowledge and experience
- ability to respond flexibly and sometimes at short notice to skippering assignments from our base in Cowes
How to Apply
Please fill out the following form or manually send the requested information via email to [email protected].